Friday, July 27, 2007

El Burrito De La Madre Del Dios

I developed this recipe at my father's house when I was around 14 or so. It's hard to say what inspired it exactly. What I do know is that I somehow acted as the executor of God's culinary will on earth. It has undergone various alterations through the years, but the fundamentals remain the same. Where brand names are specified, no substitutions will suffice, and I will not be held responsible for deviations from the recipe. I've been working on this baby for over ten years, and I'm not going to let some snot-nosed sophisticates come in here and start tinkering with the ingredients. Oh you want to add a little sprig of cilantro on top? Or maybe you'd like to substitute some organic Peruvian mango salsa for the Pace original huh??!! You know what? Forget it. I'm not going to post this recipe after all. Fuck you guys.

dylan

No comments: